A list of all the hardware, software and more that I use to get things done. Inspired by Manas and Aditya.
- Macbook Air M1 (2020): Primary work machine, courtesy Wobot.
- Asus TUF Gaming laptop: Personal laptop used for gaming, watching content and more.
- RiPhone 14: Personal phone, using Mac made me switch to iOS.
- Mi Band 7: Wear it for activity and sleep tracking. A good minimal device if you don’t watch the distraction of a full smartwatch.
- Realme Air Buds 2: Great quality earbuds with noise cancellation and good battery life. I use it for office calls.
- Realme Buds 2: Great bang for buck wired earphones. Best and most reliable wired earphones I have owned yet.
- Logitech K380 Bluetooth Keyboard: Use it for work. Sleek and small.
- Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse: 3 years and running. No complaints.
- Gizga Portable Laptop Stand: Good quality build.
- Redgear Pro Wireless Gamepad: Uses occasionally for gaming (prefer keyboard).
- Armani Chronograph Watch: Had dropped the habit of wearing a watch until I got this as a gift. Good stuff.
- Green Soul Erognomic Char: Use it for WFH. A good chair and good support.
- F&D 550X Bluetooth Music System: Use it to bang awesome music or occasionally to watch movies. Great sound quality, been using for 5+ years.
- Portronic SoundDrum Portable Bluetooth Speaker: Great sound quality for the price, but have faced hardware issues.
- Figma: Use for design and wireframe purposes. Love it despite the heavy system usage.
- TickTick: Use it for managing personal tasks, both work + personal.
- Obsidian: Use it for creating notes, and note down everything else. Great tabs and markdown support. Earlier used Notepad++.
- Canva: Use it for all design and creative purposes. Along with Figma, the modern design suite for non-designers.
- VS Code: For occasional code playing.
- Microsoft Teams: For office communication and meetings. Somehow, works.
- ShareX: Use it for taking and managing screenshots easily.
- FIFA 22: Playing FIFA pretty much weekly for more than the last 14 years. Love.
- CCleaner: For system maintenance and cleaning.
- uBlock Origin: Best and lightweight adblocker.
- Bitwarden Password Manager: Use it for managing all the passwords across platforms.
- Pushbullet: Easily transfer links, images, etc across browser and mobile phone.
- OneTab: Use for managing multiple Chrome tabs for later use and performance optimation.
- ColorZilla: For capturing colours from pages and images easily.
- GoFullPage: Use it to capture the whole page as a PDF, or PNG easily.
- Fonts Ninja: Makes it easy to extract font styles from a webpage.
- Moon+ Reader Pro: Use it for reading ebooks. Has great text-to-speech support as well.
- Google Keep: For making quick notes. Nice and easy.
- Sofascore: For keeping up with
- Google Podcasts: Use it for listening to podcasts.
- YT Music: Use it for streaming music. Earlier used Spotify but this is good too.
- Groww: For mutual funds, IPOs, etc.
- Kite: For direct investments.
- WazirX: For cryptos.
- PhonePe & GPay: Use these for all UPI transactions interchangeably.
- TOTP Authenticator: For managing 2FA on accounts. The first product I worked on in its early days ; )
- Zepp Life (Mi Fit): Syncs up fitness data with my Mi Band.